Using ESEUTIL to repair Exchange databases with dirty shutdown state.
“Make sure u Always have a backup of the Database”
check of the database has a dirty shutdown eseutil.exe /mh e:\Database\Location\ICTToolBoxEDB.edb
Use the ESEUTIL and ISInteg command combination as below:
- Run Eseutil/p e:\Database\Location\ICTToolBoxEDB.edb to repair the database file
- Click Yes on any warning signs that pop up
- Once the repair process completes, the database should be marked to be in “clean shutdown” state
- Run Eseutil/d e:\Database\Location\ICTToolBoxEDB.edb on the repair store
- Mount the database and then dismount it
- Then run isinteg –s Server Name –test –alltests –fix on the store till it reports no errors
* if mounting the database still doesn’t work cut and past the log folder from your database folder to an other location and try again.
* e:\Database\Location\ICTToolBoxEDB.edb is a example location
6,903 total views, 11 views today